“Materialised Abstractions” is a term used in the Montessori educational method to describe the learning materials designed to help children understand abstract concepts through physical, tangible objects. These materials help to externalize and make comprehensible internal, abstract ideas through a hands-on approach.
- 1Montessori Quotes on Materialised Abstractions
- 2Research and Critiques on Materialised Abstractions
- 3Comparison to Other Methods
- 4Glossary of Montessori Terms
- 5Please help to translate this page into your local language